You will need:
- binder clip
- marker, paint, crayons, colored pencils (optional)
1. Line your ruler up to the left edge of the cardboard and mark at 3 inches.
3. Extend your lines and connect them together to make a rectangle.
5. (This step is optional). If you want to leave your clipboard brown, you can, but we decided to color ours black. You can use paint, markers, crayons, colored pencils or something else to color your clipboard. We used a marker.
7. Clip your binder clip to your cardboard and you have a doll-sized clipboard! This is one of the easiest doll crafts ever!
Marisol enjoys her clipboard! Hope you are enjoying our blog and feel free to leave comments on what you think below. Also, remember to vote on our survey to your right! You can expect one more post today before we go to bed, and be sure to visit Doll Diaries for more camp fun!
P.S. As you can tell, we made signatures!